MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White issues statement on resignation of Couture!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Dana White issues statement on resignation of Couture! Empty
PostSubject: Dana White issues statement on resignation of Couture!   Dana White issues statement on resignation of Couture! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct 2007, 7:22 pm

Dana White issues statement on resignation of Couture! Dana-white

Quoteworthy:

“I’m not surprised at all by Randy’s decision. I talked to Randy several weeks ago and he said that if he couldn’t fight Fedor, then he has nothing left to prove in the sport of mixed martial arts.

He has been doing a lot of acting, and I know he is in South Africa right now filming a movie. I think it’s a great move for Randy’s acting career to retire from fighting while he is on top.

As we all know, Randy retired before. The landscape in MMA changes every day. So when he is ready to come out of retirement again, he is still under contract with me, and I’m ready to promote him.”
– UFC President Dana White issues a formal statement on the shocking resignation of UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture earlier today.

source: http://ufcmania.com/
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Dana White issues statement on resignation of Couture!
Page 1 of 1