MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch   Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2007, 7:55 pm

Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Ortiz_evans

Getting in shape. I'm doing rehab for my injurys. I'm sick of fight 75%. I'm trying to pay my bills injured and making guys like evans and forrest look good. I can't do it anymore. I'm going to take some time to take care of myself. Everone wants the old Tito back and I'm going to give it to them.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Ron
New kid on the block
New kid on the block
Ron

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch   Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Icon_minitimeSat 06 Oct 2007, 8:07 pm

He will be back and ready to go!
Back to top Go down
fuzz203
Noob
Noob
fuzz203

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch   Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 6:13 pm

he sounds bitter ya think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aikiacademy
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch   Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2007, 7:37 pm

He has always been a fighter that listens to what people say about him! I was listening to TAGG the other day Ricco Rodriguez was on he is pissed at him he wants to fight him!

He was saying how Tito disrespected him Page and Liddell by not being there for them when they were training for fights! As they were for him! He went on to say it was not much of a team and Liddell and Page use to handle him easy in sparing!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch   Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ortiz Explains Why He Turned Down Immediate Evans Rematch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Ultimate Fighting Championships News-
Jump to: