MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Empty
PostSubject: UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement   UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 1:39 am

UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Pridevsufc

PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement

Lorenzo J. Fertitta and Frank J. Fertitta, III announced today that a newly formed company, Pride FC Worldwide Holdings, LLC is purchasing the Pride® brand name and related assets from Dream Stage Entertainment, Inc., a Japanese joint stock corporation.

The parties have signed a definitive asset purchase agreement for the new company to acquire the extensive Pride® fighting library, Pride® trademarks, copyrights, fighter contracts and other specified assets.

Mr. Lorenzo Fertitta stated, “I have always been a fan of Pride fighting. I am very excited that this acquisition will allow us to bring MMA fans the best fights in the world, and I look forward to global expansion of the Pride® Mr. Nobuyuki Sakakibara, CEO of Dream Stage Entertainment, stated, “I am pleased from the bottom of my heart that the ideal environment is set for PRIDE to continue to be on a more global basis. I believe that the dreams of MMA fans around the world will come true. I am looking forward to the day when the MMA version of the Super Bowl between the two major MMA brands, PRIDE and UFC will be held.”

The new company will continue to promote Pride® events in Japan, the United States and other countries throughout the world.
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement   UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 2:43 am

Pride Will beat UFC
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement   UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 9:21 pm

Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
Pride Will beat UFC

hahahahaha only fedor!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement   UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 10:29 pm

JoeDaddy wrote:
Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
Pride Will beat UFC

hahahahaha only fedor!

Hey hey hey you counting out Shougun or either of the Nogueira's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement   UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC.com: PRIDE Worldwide Press Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Ultimate Fighting Championships News-
Jump to: