MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Empty
PostSubject: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 3:22 pm

5 Million dollars, a shit load of C-4 plastic explosive, AK-47's, and 100 people arrested!!! Some of them trained to fly airplanes!!!! WTF????????
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 10:30 am

I must be under a rock lately where did this happen!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 12:23 pm

They were all arrested in Saudi arabia, they had passports and were probably training to do some 9-11 type shit. I won't be flying to any large citys for awhile!!! I went to Vancouver Canada and Las Vegas Nevada a few months ago so I'm good on the traveling!!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 1:36 pm

i didn't hear about this either. sounds like they were extremely close to pulling some more bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 3:49 pm

"I see a red sash I kill a man wearing it"---TOMBSTONE
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 5:56 pm

keep the tan people off of ourplanes, damnit! wheres Snipes when u need him? put a chuck norris or a snipes on every plane a tan person is on....asap!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
DennisN

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 6:28 pm

This is I've been able to find on it...

DEBKAfile: Saudis uncover new al Qaeda ring backed by Iran. They detain 172 in air terror plot against oil sites

April 27, 2007, 9:21 AM (GMT+02:00)

YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Spacer
YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? S_4126

Saudis and foreign nationals were among the detainees. They included terrorists trained to fly aircraft and carry out suicide attacks against “public figures, oil facilities, refineries and military zones” – some outside the kingdom, said the interior ministry spokesman Brig. Mansour al-Turki Friday, without elaborating.

One had planned to storm a prison and release the inmates.

"They had reached an advance stage of readiness and what remained only was to set the zero hour for their attacks," he said.

A state TV broadcast showed a large quantity of weapons, ammo and explosives in plastic sacks dug up in the desert. More than $32.4 million in cash was also seized.

DEBKAfile’s counter-terror sources say this is the biggest and most sophisticated terrorist ring captured in Saudi Arabia. It was supported by and linked operationally to elements of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards which have begun infiltrating the Shiite community of the oil-rich Eastern Provinces to build terror networks. As in Iraq, the Iranian agents established ties with al Qaeda cells in the kingdom.

The Saudi spokesman referred to seven cells from the “deviant group” (al Qaeda) linked to foreign elements, which took advantage “of trouble spots outside the kingdom in planning, recruitment and training.” He also said some suspects were sent to “other countries to train as pilots for terrorist operations in the kingdom.”

Last Monday, interior minister Prince Nayef said a new list of wanted terrorists was under preparation, indicating that al Qaeda had renewed its operations in Saudi Arabia. In the same statement, he mentioned the possibility of a US strike against Iran, adding: “We hope it will not happen but it is a matter we are taking into consideration.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 9:02 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
keep the tan people off of ourplanes, damnit! wheres Snipes when u need him? put a chuck norris or a snipes on every plane a tan person is on....asap!
NO PROBLEM, I'll be passenger 57 and the tan man can sit next to me!!! I'll have a cattle prod and a box cutter just waiting for abdullah to make a move!!! If that doesn't work, give everyone a mini louisville slugger that you get on bat day at a baseball game, NOBODY WILL FUCK AROUND IF EVERYONE HAS THE NO SEATBELT RULE AND A BASEBALL BAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 9:05 pm

Andy wrote:
CeLnVA wrote:
NO PROBLEM, I'll be passenger 57 and the tan man can sit next to me!!! I'll have a cattle prod and a box cutter just waiting for abdullah to make a move!!! If that doesn't work, give everyone a mini louisville slugger that you get on bat day at a baseball game, NOBODY WILL FUCK AROUND IF EVERYONE HAS THE NO SEATBELT RULE AND A BASEBALL BAT!!!!!
the world is safe! passenger 69 is here! the world is in andy's hands
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 11:16 pm

Sounds kinda catchy!! Maybe we should switch it too passenger BAKERS DOZEN...repping the BIG 13???? Andy Wang in the house-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???   YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU GUYS SEE THAT NEW TERRORIST BUST???
Page 1 of 1