MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2007, 7:17 pm

Well Andy "Big" Wang was exactly like Gabe Ruediger said, he won't listen to anything and try to brawl!! The guy has a black belt in BJJ and proceeded to try to stand and trade with a guy WAY TALLER with a ten inch reach advantage!! B.J. was right, don't cry like a pussy after the fight, you did what you wanted to do, now be a man and tell the team you are sorry. Last you can give the nickname Andy "Big Wang" to me cause you won't be needing it anymore-HAHAHA-
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 2:01 am

the way the show was set up, you knew that guy was gonna get his ass beat. i think i saw him twice on the show.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 2:56 pm

WHO THINKS REUDIGER WINS AGAINST HILL? WHO THINKS REUDIGER DOESN'T MAKE WEIGHT???? A couple of dudes on Sherdog were thinking that Gabe steamrolls Hill but that thought never crossed my mind until I read that. I think Reudiger pulls a Bobby Southworth and is all sloppy fat and trys to quit because cutting is too hard!! I can't believe that gabe has had all this time to cut and he still is 175lbs!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 2:58 pm

Gabe has the biggest mouth in the place then he is trying to go behind everyones back and fight that pussy weems???? COME ON DOG, I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THE BEST COMPETITION???? HELL NO, YOUR SOFT AND I HOPE YOU CAN'T MAKE WEIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 7:31 pm

i think hill's got too much fire in him. it would be a tough one to call though based on experience in fights. gabe's been fighting for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 10:04 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i think hill's got too much fire in him. it would be a tough one to call though based on experience in fights. gabe's been fighting for awhile now.
i just want 2 find out! i see him being an animal or getting ktfo
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 10:42 pm

I hope we see the animal!!! Gabe Reudiger is a penis, what kind of guy looks for a reason to stick a tube up his tail pipe?? OH I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT--ENTER RUBBER HOSE, OH I GOT A BAD COUGH, BETTER PUT ME ON THE SMOG MACHINE!!!!! I WONDER IF REUDIGER WAS IN THAILAND TO FIGHT OR PARTY???? MY GUESS IS THE LATER!!!
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 10:58 pm

Andy wrote:
I hope we see the animal!!! Gabe Reudiger is a penis, what kind of guy looks for a reason to stick a tube up his tail pipe?? OH I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT--ENTER RUBBER HOSE, OH I GOT A BAD COUGH, BETTER PUT ME ON THE SMOG MACHINE!!!!! I WONDER IF REUDIGER WAS IN THAILAND TO FIGHT OR PARTY???? MY GUESS IS THE LATER!!!
fight or party. hahahahahaha! it's funny after he had that tube put into his cave he said you won't see real results until the second. sounds like an excuse to have KY rubbed on his ass.
Back to top Go down
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
TwisteDceL

Male
Number of posts : 481

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 11:11 pm

yeah....he couldnt hide the grin when she showed the straw in his manass. then he tried 2 get her 2 talk dirty....
"u seem like u really enjoy this"
ill tell u one thing.....if one more man cries on that show.....im gonna enter then next one!
Back to top Go down
http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 11:31 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
Andy wrote:
fight or party. hahahahahaha! it's funny after he had that tube put into his cave he said you won't see real results until the second. sounds like an excuse to have KY rubbed on his ass.
WELL SAID MY FRIEND!!! NO SOONER DOES THE TUBE COMES OUT OF HIS "COREY HILL COCK HOLSTER" DO YOU HEAR HIM SAY THAT THE RESULTS START HAPPENING IN THE NEXT SESSION!!!! LOOKS LIKE REUDIGER IS ALL STRUNG OUT ON THE PENIS!!!! MAYBE HE NEEDS TO TRY USING THE PATCH TO HELP HIM QUIT,--DICK-O-DERM!!!!!!!!LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 10:24 am

Gabe Ruediger sucks!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 12:16 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
yeah....he couldnt hide the grin when she showed the straw in his manass. then he tried 2 get her 2 talk dirty....
"u seem like u really enjoy this"
ill tell u one thing.....if one more man cries on that show.....im gonna enter then next one!
Yeah he did huh??? What a freak!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4   Episode 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Spike TV - The Ultimate Fighter...A place to talk about the show!-
Jump to: