MMA (Boston)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male
Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 1:02 am

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 222135180_small

As we all know Big Nog is the newest Heavyweight Fighter in the UFC. As of now there is no fighter profile on him at UFC.com and we don't know when his first fight is or who it'll be against. However It should be assumed that it wont be long before he gets a title shot and I feel that he will be heavyweight Champ after he gets his first shot. This would make him the first person to be both Pride Heavyweight Champ and UFC heavyweight Champ adding to his already amazing list of accomplishments.

Other then Cro Cop vs Nogueira 2 and a possible Couture Nogueira fight what other heavyweights would everybody like to see Big Nog take on?
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 1:23 am

Gonzo it would be a BJJ clinic put on by both men and BIG NOG would win the war of attrition!
Back to top Go down
http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 1:27 am

Thanks for adding the pic, I was trying to find one of him with the belt but with no luck.

I really would like to see him in there with Gonzo.
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 1:30 am

why the hell did that post? I was trying to figure out how in the hell to do that pic posting nonsense
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 1:34 am

You just host and use the IMG Code not the html tag! Sorry I have this thing about pictures you want that one instead I can change it!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Contender
Contender
Seth

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 1:37 am

JoeDaddy wrote:
You just host and use the IMG Code not the html tag! Sorry I have this thing about pictures you want that one instead I can change it!

Yea I noticed you like using pics. I figured the pic with a title would have fit the topic.

can you delete the two useless comments I made also?
Back to top Go down
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
I wanna talk to sampson

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 11:58 am

if you would have asked me a week ago, i would have said a rematch with werdum. now, it would be cool to see him fight gonzaga or vera.
Back to top Go down
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!
JoeDaddy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 4:45 pm

I hear rumors that it is going to be Vera!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
Andy

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2007, 6:19 pm

I would rather see Vera or Nog kick the shit out of Sylvia first to symbolize a changing of the guard and let the world know the big Jellydonut is FINISHED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira   Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Page 1 of 1